What is always included?
- Professional advice and guidance to design a wedding package to fit your exact taste and budget
- A member of the Operations Team to act as Master of Ceremonies
- Red carpet entrance
- Silverware, Crockery, Glassware and the Table Linen
- Use of our cake knife (n.b. we do not have a cake stand)
- Background music for during your day if required
- Table Easel to display your table plan
To help with the planning of your wedding breakfast we can arrange the following optional extras:
- Chair covers (Linen or Lycra) with any coloured sash
- In-house DJ (clients are also allowed to bring their own DJ or band)
We are always happy to advise couples on other musical entertainment providers, florists, cake decorators, photographers, cars - the list is endless. We will always advise couples and will never stipulate the use of a specific service provider.
Kirkley Hall is not residential, however there are many varied types of accommodation in the local area. We would be happy advise you on accommodation and provide relevant contact details from our recommended list of hotels.
- We only allow confetti to be thrown in your chosen ceremony room and this must be dried petals. We do not allow any confetti outside.
- We do not allow confetti cannons/balloons.
- We ask that any entertainment bookings do not use smoke machines
- Any external suppliers must share the public liabitly and PAT testing documents for inspection prior to your wedding day
Please do not hesitate to contact our Wedding Coordinator with any questions you may have or to arrange a viewing. We are happy to help and look forward to offering our experience and assistance in making your wedding day a dream come true