What is always included?
• Professional advice and guidance to design a wedding package to fit your exact taste and budget
• A member of the Operations team to act as Master of Ceremonies
• Red carpet entrance
• Linen napkins and tablecloths
• Use of our cake knife (note: you must supply a cake stand)
• Ornate gold frame and easel to display your table plan
• Background music for Civil Ceremonies if required
To help with the planning of your wedding breakfast we can arrange the following optional extras:
• Chair covers
• Tea lights in glass holders
• Table plan
• Personalised menu cards
• In house DJ (clients are also allowed to bring their own DJ)
We are always happy to advise couples on other musical entertainment providers, florists, cake decorators, photographers, cars - the list is endless. We will always advise couples and will never stipulate the use of a specific service provider. We pride ourselves on our flexibility.
Kirkley Hall is non-residential, however there are many varied types of accommodation in the local area whom with we can arrange preferential rates.
For more information
Please do not hesitate to contact our Wedding Coordinator with any questions you may have or to arrange a viewing. We are happy to help and look forward to making your wedding day a dream come true.